IFSI EMS Continuing Education provides the platform for "self paced" learning. The intent of "on demand" programming is to deliver quality education to the various pre-hospital emergency medical professionals levels at their pace. The program is designed to be easily accessible as well as a long-term resource for organizations. Our platform allows organizations and individuals to receive the finest online training available and keep it into their daily routine.
• Define Heart Failure
• Get a thorough Understanding of ejection fraction
• Discuss Systolic and diastolic heart failure
• Discuss left sided, right sided, and biventricular heart failure
• Discuss heart failure classifications
• Discuss treatment options within emergency settings
• Review commonly prescribed medications and interventions for HF patients
• Discuss what to expect with the ‘end-stage’ heart failure patient
There are no prerequisites to taking this course
If you have specific questions about this course contact TOM COTTRELL
If you are not sure who your regional representative is, take a look at this map. It is color coded by county.
Click on the city name for more details and registration optionsNo upcoming classes.