IFSI EMS Continuing Education provides the platform for "self paced" learning. The intent of "on demand" programming is to deliver quality education to the various pre-hospital emergency medical professionals levels at their pace. The program is designed to be easily accessible as well as a long-term resource for organizations. Our platform allows organizations and individuals to receive the finest online training available and keep it into their daily routine.
• Discuss general characteristics of the geriatric population in the USA
• Review disease processes common in geriatrics
• Identify medications that place geriatric patients at increased risk
• Review trauma patterns and approach in geriatric patients
• Discuss the role of EMS in home safety
There are no prerequisites to taking this course
If you have specific questions about this course contact MICHAEL PARKHURST