IFSI EMS Continuing Education provides the platform for "self paced" learning. The intent of "on demand" programming is to deliver quality education to the various pre-hospital emergency medical professionals levels at their pace. The program is designed to be easily accessible as well as a long-term resource for organizations. Our platform allows organizations and individuals to receive the finest online training available and keep it into their daily routine.
• Discuss general characteristics of the geriatric population in the USA
• Review disease processes common in geriatrics
• Identify medications that place geriatric patients at increased risk
• Review trauma patterns and approach in geriatric patients
• Discuss the role of EMS in home safety
There are no prerequisites to taking this course
If you have specific questions about this course contact BLAKE KUHNS
If you are interested in having this course taught in your area, contact BLAKE KUHNS or your regional representative.