Printing Your Certificates
The Illinois Fire Service Institute (IFSI) has initiated a new process regarding certificates. We will now be issuing a certificate for any training taken through IFSI, regardless of the number of hours of the training. This certificate will not be mailed through the US Postal System, however, but will be available on the Student Resource Center.
The certificates will include any EMS hours and site code, if applicable. There will no longer be a separate certificate just for this.
These certificates will remain on your course history and can be printed by you at any time that you need.
The process to access the certificate is:
- Log into the Student/Staff Resource Center on the IFSI website https://www.fsi.illinois.edu/resource_center
- Move your mouse over the My Account button
- Click on Course History from the drop-down menu
- Your Unofficial History will now be displayed. Scroll to the far right of the screen and under Status will say Certificate.
- Click on the word Certificate and the document will open and is now available for printing.
PLEASE NOTE! It may take up to six weeks for a class to be processed and your certificate link to become available.
|Today's Line of Duty Deaths|
|No records for today. Click "Memorial Homepage" below to view our records.|